Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I can't make up my mind

Okay, like seriously, I'm swamped with projects and lotsa assignments this sem. Not to mention my FYP proposal.


But Goddammit, I really~ want to increase my drawing skill~And these few days I keep prowling around DA for RP groups~there's a few that caught my attention~It's because I have no real prompt to draw and my skills get lousier.And I really don't want that.October is like the busiest month ever~ there's a few RP group that are taking new enrollment right now, but I'm afraid I cannot whip out a character that's fast~lol.Not to mention, I really lack the skill to create a character..really, It's not hard to draw some random OC but when it comes to creating a character, I do suck so much at it..what to do..

on further note, I'm actually excited about our batch's project. we will commence it on 28th October till the 30th. we called it OPKIM (lol, but I dunno it stand for what, suck to be me lol). this programme is a community-based programme, in which all 57 students of my class will go to this aborigine settlement at perak. Kg Banun if I'm not mistaken. though my work really on publicity only~I'm under them, what to do lol..really looking forward to it~hahaha.do really it will go on well.It is a big project for us anyway~

++chepazana++
++I see no point for this point lol++   

0 comments: