Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Sunday, October 16, 2011

confession time

Ok, confessing right away

1.I don't know much about cooking but I am very interested in craft.specifically crocheting and knitting
2. I still didn't get my scarf done, though it's been 3 weeks now (I'm lazy yo~)
3. I am VERY interested in making amigurumi right now.at least it's easier to make, have the chance of money-making product aannndd it's cute as hell. (I might consider spending money at Daiso again for felt fabric, crochet stuff and yarn)
4.Currently flailing my fangirl-self for BBC's Merlin. I stay up late, checking London's timezone, waiting links to be put up, practically squeal everytime Merlin and Arthur interact, rolling over my bed everytime Merlin smile, or do ridiculous joke, or just being Merlin.guh
5.I like Morgana, and her actress Katie. Morgana have fabulous sense of fashion, her gown, her hair, her everything. a dark sense to her presence, yet Katie like to tease, laugh and make jokes all around.
6.I still sleep with the light on at home. And here at Puncak Alam, I tweak the light of my lappie to its fullest and put it on my bedside table when I went to sleep (we switch off light here)
7. I'll pull my curtain over until I can't see the window, at night.
8.I refuse to sleep with a mirror near my vicinity. if there is one, it's for the best that I can't see my reflection or any kind of reflection there.
9.Am basking myself in ArthurxMerlin (or the other way around, don't care much at this point) fanfics.and very happy to have a long list of fic recommendation
10.Yes, I did scream a little during al-Hijab. it's more like a horrible chocked ahh that come out after you are laughing till u got tears and suddenly get shocked .am horribly embarassed with it.

ten for now, and more for later.

++chepazana++
++I don't curse much right now yeah++

p/s: confession no 11: I still didn't finish up my bloody assignment, all of it.fuck it.and ICU test next weak.and fyp proposal to hand in.and two presentations.self, go die.soul departed to hell already.night biatche

0 comments: