Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Monday, October 31, 2011

bromance

BROMANCE
definition: a close but non-sexual relationship between two (or more) men, a form of homosocial intimacy.

1. Make a sentence using the word bromance.
-Arthur and Merlin have the best bromance ever,umm, in a tv show?

2.give reason(s) for your answer in (1).
-because they are!! I just took sample from season 4 episode 5:his father's son

15:26
M: off again?
     another week in the wilderness?
     eating weird animals, being eaten by weird animals,
     no hot water, no baths
    This would be the last time either of us get to sleep in a proper bed
A:  Merlin, I'm prepared to face all manner of horrors in this world but if you think I'm sharing a bed with you
M: (laugh) what? that's not what I meant.
A: right, good, comfort to know

 this is what i call teasing (Colin, why so cute~)

30:52 (before Arthur took off to his fight)
M: Arthur, do you really think this is worth the risk? You're king now.
     Camelot needs YOU....alive.
A: I don't know what'll happen...
     but for the first time since I became king, I know in my heart I've made the right decision.
M: well, whatever happens out there, um...
A : you're not about to start crying on me, are you?
M: (chuckle) no. just.... good luck.
A: thank you, old friend
-shake hands, intense eye-staring, interrupting-old-fart a.k.a Aggravaine enter-


I spy; two men shake (lol,it looks like holding) hands till me, Aggravaine come in. which is too long for a proper handshake.ha ha

I really wish I have the will to put Arthur's kicked-puppy face when all his knight come and pledge loyalty to him (I miss Lancelot, T-T). I especially like this one. I called it super-cocky-face-to-shut-you-up. am not satisfied with the recipient of that look.

crooked nose? who care. I'm offering you the jaw view. see~~

hahaha. this is pathetic. I am aware that people recognized this show as one of the show that have strong bromance. I can't help it...and I'm the type of person who took all underlying action as something. staring into each other eyes to speak, I squeal. Calling names, I squeal. ridiculous scene, I squeal..I am your typical fangirl.

and it is not helping when you are currently reading this fandom fanfic.lol
i'm out.ntah hapa-hapa

++chepazana++
++can't wait for next week's episode.mcm best kan++

(edit on 1 nov 2011, 2345 hour)

another reason for why it have the best bromance. because bradley said it so..no hesitation.enjoyz, slash writers..


this is such an old clip.god.

0 comments: