Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My daily routine during non-class day

This is basically my routine. Totally ain't like other's peole, with exception of few people, who I know have the almost similar routine. The one thing that you might find consistent in the picture is the lappie and also the bed. I basically live on the bed. I eat, i sleep, i draw, i bitch around, i surf net, i watch stuff, i read stuff, i'm doing my assignment, i'm on phone with my girls-it's all on this bed. It's like my sanctuary, my guilty pleasure. I keep snacks under my bed, within reach so that i don't have to walk to my locker (refer pic 3) and yes, the first thing i attend to at the morning is my lappie-whether to turn it off or just continue with what i left last night.

Koko just like to sit there and be pretty. He can only be use at night when i sleep. I only walk away from my bed to bath, pray, classes, assigment-related activities,buying food or when i have enough of her. I think this is the reason why i gained 2 kilos despite that batu caves that i have to climb for classes almost everyday in a week.

And i took my brunch, dinner and whatsoever all in front of my lappie. I can't really part with him now. Take it nasi lemak ke, nasi ayam ke, nasi goreng cina ke, I'll find a way just so that i can eat in front of the lappie. lazy me.

I really love my lappie~~


++chepazana++

++my lappie is my love right now. And my bed too++

0 comments: