Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm gonna be NR next time..and a little talk on my obsession

lately laling had been very suspicious when I thank her for no many reasons. thanks to her subtle hints I got to read skip beat, an absolute superb shoujo manga.. lately my mood had been a little messed up so I have a change with my reading choice. But that doesn't mean that I'm gonna quit Yaoi and BL and stuff cause so you know, I l♥ve it. period. Wanna know something that totally pathetic awesome? I had been an avid fan of sasunaru since I'm 16 years old. Ah~ the old days. those remarkable one transitional week. I keep smiling for no reason at all till my dorm mate had to make excuses for my behavior. owe you one , Paien. For a normal good person to still stick to this weirdo till the end of school day, you're totally awesome. because for one thing Paien is like, totally normal. And, once again laling managed to make me cry with only one call, telling me the spoiler for Naruto 486. but I think last week record was far more greater, since she can make me cry with only one sms. Let us hope that I got to read this week chap and the net is not cranky cause this chapter seems to be one of those chapter that indicate changes of things (or in other words, one more significant sasunaru moment. last week is one too? wtf with the tittle? so far yet so close? so corny. And man, look at papa, what kind of greeting is that? you don't really greet your so called rival-turn-best-friend-that-got-so-wacked-up-with-revenge-and-shit-then-betray-your-own-village-just-to-get-power-from-some-mutated-trans-and-put-a-hole-right-through-your-chest with stuff like I'm glad I met you. that like, totally wrong.unless you know, you ♥ him, hahaha).

Ah, I finally got a song that I want to hear today, many thanks to Ieka.she's super awesome to have this song and save me the trouble to rummage through the net just so that I have to find the song. It's been in a single playlist today. The final product of hearing the same song (everytime we touch) and mind full of crappy shit involving papa and daddy, thus this shit appear..


suddenly both of them looks too girly and daddy looks like some chic turn to vampire with the red eyes and all. This was actually a sketch that i took with my camera phone and bluetooth-ed to my pc and after much editing and all, this is the final product. I still need a lot of training when it involve coloring and all that.all hail to me~hahaha

ah, I might going to be NR starting next sem. My pa had given his green light to me. and there's people who gonna let me stay with them. I don't really have much trouble right now, except for some fugly bitch that i totally hate. I was hoping to get rid of myself from her presence. Let us just pray that everything is okay,kay?

this is somehow a long entry.There's too much to tell you guys this time.hahaha.
oh, disclaiming naruto and sasuke since it's masashi's. I'm almost at legal age where sue is something that gonna fall under my name.

++chepazana++
++an awesome tips, if u see a blank space on between sentence, try highlight it++

0 comments: