Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A few not so good fact about me


  1. I'm a picky eater. I don't like greens, I avoid red meats and chicken. I can't stomach sausage. I'm not keen with shells-stuff (e.g clamps). I abhor cuttlefish (thanks to the weird dream I got when I was a kid) yet i do eat that dried cuttllefish with sugar (that one yummy). I totally in love with prawns and its family. I'm the one who slay fish for food. I also adore crab (snap snap). I can't really tolerate hot and spicy food. Oh, catfish is nice. When I was small, I don't really like durian. But now, it's okay. I can only eat instant noodle that is cooked on stove, or if I have no choice, cup noodle. I give beansprout to my friend. That's a few of my eating habit.
  2. I have a sub-aneroxic site in me. I called it "reaksi penolakan". If I reached my limit, my throat automatically do this weird thing and I feel nauseous. But I never really throw up. Can we really presume I have eating disorder if I actually hurl out everything? No, wait. I don't have any body image problem. In fact, I gain a few kilos already. Aiyah
  3. I'm clingy. To the fact that people might actually called me a Les. But no one had really said that to my face. Most of the time, the one that I clung onto have that thrown to their face.hahaha. I hold hands like lovers do when I'm hanging out at mall with Bai. We're both touchy feely. So we do all touchy feely stuff, but we're cool. I hug people (tha female) randomly too. Some of them might jump out their nerve when I do that, but I'm cool. I don't grope you guys right? Okay, maybe I did that with certain people, but I'm just fooling around. And I act sweetly with my friend that my gay brother called me a Lesbo. Especially when I'm on the phone with laling.
  4. I'm the type of person who sent subtle hint if I don't like something. If I didn't like someone making noise, I'm gonna be quiet for like hours, with nothing coming out my mouth to the point that when I start to speak out, my voice croacked, just like when I just wake up. But sometimes, I just glare. I'm not good at glaring, yet I think it can be passed as glaring. But the other time, I just speak right out what's the problem is. I tend to be blunt with my remark, and sometimes effing rude with it. If i have no choice, I'll be bitching about it with other people or at the blog. Sometimes, FB got the splashes too.
  5. I hate noises when I try to sleep. Especially unnecessary noise. I can bitch about that for hours.
  6. If I'm at my bedroom, I like my door to be shut nicely so that no sound from outside can leak in. I kinda grow some special sense with it that even when I'm sleeping, I know that someone had not shut the door properly and it woke me up. I'm weird just like that. Even with my back facing the door and I wear headphone with blasting music, I can still tell that the door is not properly shut. This door rule apply to my room at college.
  7. I also hate unnecessary noise wake me up. People who talk loudly when answering call, scraping chair sound, extra banging sound, my siblings shouting like little shit outside, it all woke me up.
  8. If I don't have my breakfast yet, I tend to bitch around. This goes on till someone shove a food right down my throat. This only apply at home.
  9. If I hate someone, I hate her/him with a fervour, and if I like someone, it gonna last like forever. So, don't have me at your bedside since the consequences is not really nice. I won't lash out but I'm gonna torture you mentally. Till you lose your mind.
  10. I'm an avid fan of BL and yaoi. My biggest fandom would be sasunaru. If people telling me that this is not normal and stuff like that, I'll probably ignore it. I don't care. Though I'm not at the ultimate level of fujoshi-ness, know this. I read, write,draw and watch every genre and rating of manga, doujin,anime,drama cd and fanfic. Hungary-san is my idol at fujoshi-ness.she's super awesome. And why the f*** I write a country name as an idol? Try google it with hetalia at the end. You'll find the answer.
  11. I'm a sucker for any blond character with bright eyes color (i.e Naruto, England a.k.a Arthur) and if there's any black-haired chara with an obvious asian feature they're gonna be paired up in my mind and be the latest fandom I ship (exception to Joker pairing, they're both blond)
  12. I can write long entry. I kid you not. And it's actually didn't cover 1/10 of my story.
++chepazana++
++ah, the wonder of word2007++

0 comments: