Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

the most lovable, sincere...

Love letter that I have ever read~~

This is taken from Junjou Romantica series, under the arc of Junjou Egoist ( if I'm not mistaken, don't bother to find it back).It's a letter from Nowaki to Hiroki, when he's abroad.The one that Hiroki open up and read amongst other, the one that he finally get a hand on after Nowaki came back to Japan.here it goes:

Hello. Over here, it's quite...
...have you been? For now, I've gotten used to the new enviroment and I'm doing well. but recently my longing to see you has been growing more and more intense
and I can't help but laugh a bit wryly at myself.
I want to see you. I pondered why exactly I felt so discontent, and I realized that.
I don't feel any dissatisfaction about the classes at school here or the lifestyle,
it's just the simple fact that I can't see you that's making me feel insecure.
But I haven't even brought myself within sight of your back yet,
and I know that now isn't the time for complaining.
I won't be mailing this letter now, but one day I would like to show it to you proudly, with dignity
and to reach that I will keep working as hard as I can.
I have to admit something.Before I left Japan, I snuck a picture of you while you slept.
I look at it everyday. It's my sole support. I really do love your face when you sleep.
I'm sure I'd get a punch in the face if you found out, so I'll keep it a secret.
I've almost reach the bottom of the page, so I guess I'll end it for today.
I'll write to you again.
Hiro-san, I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you
I love you. I really, trully love you.
I miss you.

-kusama nowaki

ahh~~ I'd been screaming like a bloody fangirl when I read the translation of the letter every single time ( I can't keep track of how many times that I rewatch it) Of course this is not the first fictional love letter that I found from my reading but then, I have to admit that this one is totally sincere. It manipulate the simple language that were used in everyday's conversation, with none of that sappy language (e.g your eyes are beautiful like those of gems, smoldering me with every single gaze). this letter is straight forward, the content show how Nowaki really felt that time, too many things to say yet it cannot be fit in one letter.thus the random content. And the one with Hiro's sleeping face being his sole support, so cute -insert girlish fangirl screaming here- Ah. the highlight of this letter would be the many (I miss you) by the end of the letter, he can't write it enough. he keep writing the same thing. he really miss Hiro!! Nowaki you lovely bastard. I ♥ you!!

ah, I'm drowning in other people love letter~~feeling the love~~

++chepazana++
++still squealing like a fangirl she is++

1 comments:

IZZATI said...

cepah..i wander when u goin to start writing dat lettter..???ahahahaa..can u write it 4 me..????
;pp