Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

this make me happy today

although i have to take like three paper today ( I count the osce's papers in), I managed to smile. why? it's all thanks to this

storyboard book by pandabaka.go google

it's like an early birthday present for myself. yes I consider buying myself something that is not food and priced more than RM5 is a sort of present to self. Really, I don't care if people says I'm pathetic cause spending RM 6.40 on this is totally worth it. I always want to print this one out, seeing it all nice and binded up, I just can't stop smiling since I first seeing it like a book. I keep smiling and my friends are laughing at me, saying that my blissful face is totally one of kind. eh, I think anybody would laugh if someone take an empty book, and her pencil and her eraser with this loony grin and keep staring at it without blinking for like, a minute or two, grin still on face. Oh, and I still don't put anything on it yet. I dunno, this book seems so precious to me. I am thinking of doing a BL oneshot, without being graphic and all. coz, u know, shoujo is totally not my stuff and I don't have enough will on me to do a fantasy manga.and I'm in no mood to draw girls. let us all pray that with this new story board book I manage to do at least a oneshot and publish it somewhere (frankly, I don't know many place which host comic or manga and the like. the only one in my head is smack jeeves. any suggestion?)

my 2 May plan? go to shah alam, buy myself a piece of cake, and eat roti canai, and find that bloody Pentel pencil that I've been hunting for a month now. oh, i might consider big apple...or should I buy samudra's kek pisang? I can finish the long one by myself.hmmmm~~oh, and I might hunt for knitting needle.

++chepazana++
++should I try screen-toning too?++

5 comments:

Sayko said...

yeah~~~ Ada orang bakal jadi tua~~~

chepazana said...

says the one yg dah pon tua

Sayko said...

sapakah? who? who?

Kaede Katsuragi Kyoko said...

hehehehe
aku masih muda....
hihihihihi

chepazana said...

u kyoko, memang yg plg mudeeee skali?hahaha