Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

it's 1 am...

it's well past midnight and I still want to type all these stories that i just got today. and a few old ones that I'm gonna throw here.

Today, when I was at ICU for my practical session, I have a chat with the staff nurse that I'm tagging with. I dunno how we deviate to this topic but she told me that almost all the patient in bed one to bed four lodge complaint. And their complaint were similar.They say that there's a little kid playing around their bed and basically that kid will annoy them and keep disturbing them. She also said that the nurses work there wouldn't see a thing that the patient been complaining about. If there's only one patient from one bed that complaint it, they might regards it as delusion or something like that. but if two or three person lodge a similar complaint on one single thing, wouldn't it be different? plus, there are always the fact that kids under the age of twelve aren't allowed in ICU so what are kid around the age of three or four doing there?

the isolation room in the ICU lodge almost a similar complaint, but it's a complaint of a woman.

eh, and this one ain't really scary and it happen quite recently, this semester to be exact. I was staying at my uni's college as an illegal tenant for a few days due to certain event that I have to attend. We stayed at R6's prayer room. each of the hostel there was installed with a lift. And the lift is the kind that have some automated voice in it. so, as far as I know, these automated voice only said a few stuff, like (naik ke atas-going up) or (turun ke bawah-going down). I'm not sure whether it ever said which floor is it. so, it was around 10 pm-ish and I was alone, waiting for the lift so that I can go to sixth floor. when I got the lift it was empty, so I was alone there. then there's the usual automated voice saying that we're going up (naik ke atas) and yeah, naughty me are mimicking the lift sound and say stuff like (naik ke atas, pergi ke kanan, pusing ke kiri-going up, turning right, turning left) loudly in the same tone. but when I reach my floor, instead of opening up instantly it keep closed for a few seconds (more like minutes, idk, it felt like that) and the automated voice said something like (sila keluar, ada orang yang sedang tunggu di bawah-please get off, there's someone waiting at the lower ground). I don't really remember what it said but it was something like that, I was freaked out because I never heard of this phrase since I stayed hostel for a year and the door is still closed. Once it finished speaking the door opened and god knows how hard my heart are pounding. I seriously hope that what I heard is something that are really installed for the automated voice. well, one can hope right?

There are some spooky story in the house I stayed now but I didn't dare to write it. It's 1 am now and we, malays have some belief that saying that the midnight is not the scariest time at all, but when it come to 1-3 am, that's when you have to be aware and behave.

++chepazana++
++just have the urge to share++

3 comments:

Sayko said...

the hell? now I am more paranoid of lifts.

chepazana said...

I kene ingatkan diri I bile naik lif sensorang as to not mimick the lift voice.

I herad a story once that happen dekat my college jugak bout lift. a boy kowt yg kena.apparently the lift brought him straight to the empty seventh floor and banshee-laugh.tak ke seriau~haiyoh

Sayko said...

kalo i jadik budak tu, da lama I pengsan on the spot... pastu demam 2 minggu...