Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Saturday, April 9, 2011

random stuff on me



my awkward 9 years old self and
lil bro + lil sis.
  • I've been to paediatrics ward, labor room, post natal ward, ICU, emergency department, mental institution, post natal ward, medical ward, surgical ward, orthopedic ward, neurology ward, ENT ward, obstetric ward, community clinic (specially on natal-care and children). I've never been to specialized clinic or OT.
  • I daydream whenever I'm on a vehicle. especially when I'm alone.
  • I prefer classic literature than the teensy romance novel. twilight? FTW. charles dickens way better
  • I'm not big on watching drama or anime. I prefer something more conservative like manga or books or fanfic, whatever
  • when I was 7, I weight 17 kg. According to my health record, that's it. oh, and I height like 132 cm?
  • I always prefer blonde character. and I'm a sucker for peeps who got beautiful dazzling light-coloured eyes
  • I rarely get sick.
  • The first movie I watched was Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix at Terminal One, Seremban with my bro and my ayunk, Bai. I was 18.
  • The first time I went to Mid Valley, I'm 19. That's the time when I first enter uni.
  • when I was in primary school, I always put my ambition as either a doctor, an accountant or a teacher. to justify these unrealized 'ambitions' I am a nursing student, which also will work in hospital, I took accounts for my SPM, and I teach my bro and sis. does that count?
  • the first yaoi pairing I knew and adore is sasunaru. now, the list have become slightly...okay, not-so-slightly longer.
  • I refuse to eat squid because I have a nightmare of them getting out from people's stomach after they eat em. I mean, everyone that eat squid at that place have some kind of seizure after they ate, and collapse, and squid get out from their stomach. I refuse to eat squid afterwards. till now.
  • my name was given to me by my late paternal grandma. that's why it sounds so classic. seriously, zanariah? hapakah?
  • my pa called me jet when she talk wif my ma. my relatives and childhood friends call me zana. quite a few called me zanariah. and most people know me as chepa.
  • I came out with my pen name (kaizu deadhead) when I was 16, after I knew I failed my addmath and score B for my history test. 
  • I'm a 3.1 kg baby, and my birth certificate number is I 109897 yeah, I still remember it now 


++chepazana++
++is that random enough?++




0 comments: