Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

right now~

I'm totally besotted with this show

Merlin Pictures, Images and Photos

I always wanted to watch this series but I never have the chance to do so and right now, I'm hurrying to make up most of it by trying to watch as many episode as I like.

what I like bout 'em? I dunno, maybe the relationship between arthur and merlin? their bromance is the best! I always like the way arthur insults merlin, his arrogant attitude, his bratty prince side, his chivalrous side,His blonde hair and his blue eyes, I'm a sucker for it


and merlin? I absolutely love how awkward he is~ He did many foolish stuff but he always appear cute <3 he gave the lamest answer or explanation but he manage to get it through. orz, I totally dunno why but seeing he interacting with arthur is always funny.

Merlin Pictures, Images and Photos

If I can cut this picture, morgana, gaius, Uther and Gwen will not be there. oh and just because I can put up something here

Arthur Smiling Pictures, Images and Photos

++chepazana++
++I love mordred's eyes.Am I a pedo then?++

0 comments: