Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Sunday, March 20, 2011

i wish for

i wish for a lot of things

but what I truly wish for right now is hot meals.
specifically pasta and lasagna. and two or three piece of pizza to boot. a vanilla shake.or those fancy-looking drink with ice cream on top of it,with sprinkles of course. a slice of cheesecake, and maybe a bar of chocolate. a blueberry cheese tart. oh, and big apple donuts. and kaya-butter waffles.and some sushi, as side dishes.and ice cream. the one that sold for RM 10 a tube.oh, throw a lipton fresh green tea for me.

give me all those, and I declare my undying love to you.

the greatest way to a woman heart is through her stomach. I kid you not!

++chepazana++
++love me? buy me those stuff++

2 comments:

Sayko said...

pasta and lasagna? come over and have some.

pizza? I just had them yesterday. Sorry.

Vanilla shake or fancy schmancy drink? I have milk and ice-cream n lotsa whipped cream. And we can just take some of my aunt cake sprinkles. will that do?

dessert? too sweet. not good for you...

RM10 a tube ice-cream? I just crack my wallet yang menyebabkan I pokai to buy a peanut butter flavored ice cream. you can have some of course~

p/s: what's with the sudden cravings for food?

chepazana said...

orz.I've been suppressing myself from delicious food for so long. I keep eating something that can be eaten in large quantity with less money spent and mengenyangkan.so i can't eat all those fancy stuff. everything that I crave I can only eat like what twice a year? or if I'm lucky, more than twice?but never exceed 8 times a year.

and now I crave for rocky yg almond choc n dark choc.oh and strawberry flake skali.aiyoh.so mahal