Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Saturday, March 5, 2011

spewing crap...and art?


ppl like this make me wish that i have a pro education on graphic art/design or something art-ish. i took art till form 3. i wish to take art for my spm but i have my hands full already. i have to juggle 13 subjects. (okay, at firt me n my bestie were kinda greedy, we took 14 but eventually we drop one subject, the simplest subject -tasawwur- and took bloody account as our additional subject.luckily we both bag A1 for that shit)

the tyme I seriously involved in manganime was when I'm 13. I start to draw seriously. and god, what a crap i drew back then. I don't have fren that enjoy drawing as much as I do. And i knew a few seniors that draw seriously good. But I was shy to approach em at first.i'm a shy girl, get it. I'm shy and awkward.still are, now. I have no one to teach me how to draw. but my imagination made it up for me. I daydream a lot, I draw every single day, and I read story book almost every day. and i snuck out of school to buy comics and bloody keep it hidden since comics are forbidden there. I was on roll back then. I dunno nets and sorely miss out what they offer. I'm totally shy with my artwork. duh.and so does my fren. Bai, don't keep ur drawing hidden!

when I'm at matrix, i met frens that have the same interest wif me. we draw a lot, and brainstorming become fun. I always have someone to share my ideas and drawing. and I get to know fanfiction. and fuck me, addicted to it lyke u never know. i squeal, and hola net, we met.

once I got net access at uni, I start to learn digital color. I want to know how to color better. I can see a lot of good artist with dashing skill of coloring. i pick up tutorial. i start to take more notice on how ppl blend color. and i uograding my drawing skill (which is still lacking) i wanna be good. this is something i enjoy and i seriously want to get better in it. fuck my programme, but this is what i feel at ease with. and english. english made me at ease. i mean, reading english stuff made me at ease. especially fanfiction. i don't have money to buy books but i got net to access. every single day, i would read fic. academical book is not an option. When I was in my primary school, I'm not bright in english. that's why I spent every single free tyme at secondary school reading english book.

and i write lotsa shit. enough with it. just so you wonder why the cuss, I watched shane dawson beforehand.not good.

++chepazana++
++so long, fuckers+

2 comments:

Sayko said...

laling... we same same....
Hell, I don't know anyone when I was in school that likes yaoi... u are my savior~~~

chepazana said...

eh, considering my senior taught me bout yaoi and i taught a few of my frens, i always have ppl to talk wif. tho skunk i da jadik makin terok i x taw nak kata hapa~