Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

otai skool talk (1) : dedication and request

during my school time, an organization can get quite a profit if they offer dedication and request on certain occasions like teacher's day or sport day ( hidup zuhal!!). i'd never been in the organizing team, i'm the one who sits prettily at the side and fuss over my vandalized table, trying to figure out any space that left for me to write. i never really buy one, rather hoping someone buy it for me..the funny stuff is the dedications..we've all pretty much childish and too caught up with our obsession ( anime rulez, baby!!) and the dedication go like this -->

to: naruto(??)
aku lagi berkuasa.hahaha
from: gaara(!!)

to: shep and muji
makan lolipop ni kongsi. lebih kasi aku balik
from: ajk koperasi
(from bai, obviously. she bought us three 50 cents lollipop and demand one more for herself)

there's lotsa dumb thing we wrote there.my colleague tend to wish me stop obsessing over some anime character (i'm an avid sasuke's fan back then. I converted to be naru's fan after graduating school) and claim it for themselves. sometimes i just buy the cheapest thing to dedicated to myself, just to make myself satisfied (pathetic, i noe..OTL). don't blame me meh. i'm not actually at the top of social ladder..if there's a classification to put at myself, i'm definetely been put at either koop group, the manganime fan or plain selekeh group...almost at the bottom stairs of social status. but i'm left alone with my own device so i'm pretty comfortable at my position. no pressure babe. i miss koop.uni's style of dedication is weird. there's full of bitchy-ness..hahaha

++chepazana++
++aku mahu request mahal ntok aku++


0 comments: