Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

my side of room....at college


this is koko which have been given to me by kyoko (that explain the name) holding my new bag. it's a lil bit pink (?) i noe

Oyen ( given by laling) and Leman, who somehow have an asexual feeling with a pen, holding her/him (?) close..I'm telling you the latest pose is absolutely lewd..ah, i cannot post it here.and that chick up there who's been holding all the memos..i don't give him a name yet.any idea guys?

this is my side of room. (I'm not gonna show the other side..it's unspeakable) look at those cats littering my wall, and my lappie..those white on the screen is actually the broken part. and I draw those thing on the window, gonna show the detailed part later and the highlight is the temedobe poster..u see it?see?? my papa and daddy...this is the detailed part of what i draw at window. it's a rough sketch. took about 10-15 minutes...pencil first then inking right up with marker

2 comments:

Sayko said...

Oyen?

chepazana said...

i'm sorry...i can't think up a fancy name..i tend to put silly name to my soft toys (and lame too) let's see, i've koko, bubu, kimi, teddy, snivellus(which smtimes i just call snivvy) and ur oyen.oh and leman too..plus arthur, my keychain