Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

latest project


the last one is vocaloid fanart.
this tyme it gonna be ciel and alois from kuroshitsuji. i don't think of the color scheme yet.i can't even picture how this lineart will end up be. the lineart is kinda messy since i'm trying my newly-developed pen which evolve from pen mata tirus to pen mata khat.it's hard.really.instead of changing pens with others that have finer size, i have to control my grip and my flow.so screwed up.consider this as experimental piece. both lineart and color wil be experimental in this. alois's smile is so hard to draw that i almost gave up drawing him.

may i have the will to color. this gonna take me the whole day.

kuroshitsuji belongs to toboso yana, one hell of mangaka.

++chepazana++
++considering the idea of sleeping at 1217am. still early meh++

0 comments: