Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

do i mess ur sidebar dat have lotsa blogs' name?

hello~~
i don't know how i can open up the blog using my beloved (not!) lappie..it's a miracle, satu keajaiban, kiseki dan seerti dengannya. uh, starting to use multiple language in an entry means i'm not um...sane??

my mental have really take the toll of no rest.it make me physically tired too..i'm alone rite now inin my room, i wonder who want to be stay at the next bed??it's empty...my rummate went home.she got an appointment doing minor surgery to her teeth..i hope it hurts a lot...i really do~~hehehehe..my malicious nature started to come out...

uhuhuhu..i want new lappie..new lappie..new lappie..and i advice u all never use some horror movie rigtone cause it horrible..u cannot sleep nanti macam laling..huhuhuhu..padan mke u laling...but then i want the 1 missed call nyew skali...i maw bagi adik2 i dengar

++chepazana++
++her entry doesn't make sense anymore++

0 comments: