Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

did i ever tell you..

that i totally loathe the bitchy old hag next to me??

ha, I know for a fact that some of you known it as a fact.come on, who in their right mind gonna be comfortable as shit with this self-conceited bitch? I, for one,not.duh. it's not hard to later find out half of the population simply annoyed by her.what with the nagging attitude. let me tell you. grandma, act like your age or you simply be hated and dissed like shitload lump in a not-so-anonymous blog. i don't care how many people gonna care for my colourful language and FUCKING STOP FIDGETING!!!!!!! it totally got on my nerve..

you got a problem with the light? well surprise, i got a problem with your existence. let us see, it's not even an hour since you come back but the moment you show your pudgy face in the room, God, how my mood changed. AND I SAY STOP MOVING, BITCH!! going to report it to your band of merry man who, come on, get along with you with the promise of beneficial something, unlikely moron.

and do you know your laugh sound like a noise pollutant in the room? it so ugly i feel like throwing a knife to your face and slit the horrendous fat-covered throat with a dull blade, oh so slowly and shout the truth to your face..remember the time I so hypocritely be nice to you just so that you gonna treat me and your friend, her uneasiness shown when she ask me about you..apparently, you're a goo magnet for a hypocrite persons to flock by..easy prey..so easy that we laugh at your idiocy.

bitch,
you're old as a hag,
thunderous voice that annoy the hell out of people,
don't you think that you should get your ego shrivell,
self-conceit, and my god, greatly delusional,
ever face the mirror?
they scream the truth to you
that your fat thigh can't compare
to those of hideous cow

omigod, i hate u so much that i don't know what else to say bout you..

FUCK YOU, BITCH!!!!!
DIE,DIE,DIE


++chepazana++
++planning to kill that bitch++

5 comments:

Sayko said...

you seemed.......


pissed.

chepazana said...

ungodly so..yes laling

IZZATI said...

smpi bitch pn kuar..
mmg sah la ko sakit gler kt die..
ko k*** je die..abis citer...

Sayko said...

don't be so pissed la laling...
nnt cepat tua...
lg tua pd i..
kekeke

farhan ali said...

babe,
what goes wrong huh?

haha.
peace ^^