Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Saturday, January 9, 2010

aiyoh..entry ini panjang n tunggang langgang

I'm updating my blog everytime new semester started..that's totally lazy of me~~ "orz

since my lappie can't access my blog, I (not-so-) sneakily use my roommate's lappie to write this entry..I actually wanted to upload some photo but it seems her computer can't read my phone yada yada so i can't..i want to show you my part of the room..her part isn't worth showing neway..
I'm actually sorta doing my assignment anyway which due this sunday..did i mention that i have class like..seven days per week?? god, i've been bitching about it a lot at facebook that i'm sure people will go ljkhgfd everytime i write bout it but man, this is harsh..

even on weekdays i feel like dying already tackling all those effing classes..now weekends too?the cruel thing about the sunday class is that:

  1. it's on SUNDAY (come on!!!)
  2. watching snails having race is more fun than this
  3. we've gotta hand in assignment for two topics every week..do you know how much hassle it is to do two topics in a week, reading those..those BOOK?!
  4. i'm in that hag's group, paksarela..bengeng towl
and ANP410 too..what the!! though all that, this sem seems to provide interesting topics, we basically will cover gerontology (older people stuff), paedriatics, sexual disorder, maternity nursing, community,mental health ( which laling advice to pay attention reaa~~lly well so that i "can cure yourself from delusions and all" ) and mandarin as extra language ( or luggage, whatever).

art-wise (?) i'm in my metarmophosis state ( or so). i'm into rough sketching (with my red and light blue lead) and colour pencils right now..come to think of it, it's been a while since i draw fanarts (give it naruto, hetalia,etc)..have somehow start to draw almost nude picture of both sex, getting me a strange eyes from my classmate who saw it. guys, next time I'm so gonna draw xxx and xxxx doing *bleeep* (check sketchbook) aiyah, already did..luper plak..ngahahaha..

social-wise, i'm far off being propose and all that shit while everyone around me seems to find someone (and a few spare tyre oso, preparation lah kunun) Bai have someone who is serious with her..jealous T-T. I'm looking at my temedobe poster right now, wondering why in the world no one like them around me?? *sigh*

economical-wise, i'm going to explain it hetalia style. it's like america-kun didn't respond well to his cold, which then affect other country which then minimizing my saving number (totally unrelated "orz) ..arthur i miss u!! (so random LOL)

personality-wise, i'm slowly attracted to the pink colour..the collection of my pink things have subconciously increased. And my mental status health are slowly deteriotating..in a brink of developing chronic delusion, severe case of insomnia and madness

a few things that i would like to recommend to you guys
  1. a very potter musical by starkids potter. it can be watched on utube.damn funneh.and god, voldie s totally pwn-ed...by me ( tights, voldie? *wiggle brows*)
  2. hetalia doujins, sasunaru/hpdm fanfics, and random BL manga just to satisfy your fujoshi site with lot of yaoi-ism and 18-R \\(>/////<)//
  3. faber castell classic color pencils. you can color gay rainbows with it..
  4. pilot color eno pencil leads which come in various colours...rough sketches are more enjoyable with em. i got red and light blue
  5. sms ur friends..they keep you sane
  6. have faith, be strong and pray
  7. pink..it despise laling so much that i subconciusly collecting it (?)
  8. stay sane, stay sane, stay sane
++chepazana++
++can't focus, bleary eyes,waiting for laling's sms reply++

2 comments:

IZZATI said...

ok..sound macam idup ko mmg payah la kan..smpi kls pn tiap2 hari...i couldnt imagine hwo u deal wf all these things..quite stress rite..??ahahha..tahan je la..ko leh gne pape utk releasekn..ko kn byk resources gk..like ur fanfic, ur deviantart..ahaha..try use it wisely...deal ngn assgmnet pn.agak payah la gk..kre ko ag hectic ngn ak..huhu..ceh,balaj marity disorder,mantop tu...ahaha

bai dh ad ke..????
ceh,ko ble plak..kte doc byk y encem2..mek y kayo tw..hahaha

Sayko said...

laling, u said friends kepp you sane. how come it has the opposite effect on me? Or are my friends just insane?