Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

esp..to saykoji....

when ur done wif ur work...i really suggest u to read this fic

>the demilitarized zone
>humor,M,words >5000,sasunaru,complete...ita's there tapi dia pegang character baik....
ko kne bace email dworg smua...klaka nak mampos....tolak tepi *beep* r...

here's an email that naru sent to him


To: The Great Diablo

From: Irritated Minion

Subject: This year’s Bosses Day Gift

Satan,

I had always thought that you were an asshole. Of course I did. Who doesn’t right? But, recent situations have shown me the error of my ways, O’ Dark and Evil One. Your patience, understanding and the overall respect you show to each of us… minions and duckies alike… knows no bounds. How could we have ever imagined that you where human enough to be an asshole? I believe, My Slimy Evilness, that you have the World’s Number One Boss Award in the bag again this year.

Keep showing us your true self and I believe you can consider that genuine simulated aluminum (foil) pocket watch you’ve had your swirling-red-eyes-of-evil on yours.

Oh yes, I formally retract my request for transfer. Better to serve in hell… You can check in but you can never leave… Or perhaps you’d rather pick your own damn hell related cliché.

My personal favorite? Hope to see you there.

Naruto Uzumaki

Vice President, Underworld Inc.

Watching my Soul die piece by piece

0 comments: