Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

FML

so I got a bit hormonal, and got easily off my handle, and i've got a bit of my mouth, and temper. Mom is hormonal, and stressed. period.

So we always, always, always get on a fight. She nag. I nag back. and we give as good as we get. And we (combi and I) learnt early on to not counter every argument she made, and let her nag till she let off her steam. And funnily enough, Kasim ada hati nak tegur me. ha ha. Yes, I made mum angry at me with my temper but Kasim on totally other level. me? Aenda didn't threaten to throw me out...yet. Fuck you Kasim. a man, 22 and still depends on ur family, no motivation and attached to ur phone? cut ur balls, be a girl and get some ride on other man's tail.

I didnt agree with the way their handling my younger siblings. I said this many time to my mum ( and got in a few fight because of it). They lack discipline. They talk back (esp Uki), and purposely be rude. we'll be moving back to Ulu Kelang, where the youngsters here are varieties of bastard-birthing girls, no-purpose man, a few ppl-that-involve-in-illegal-substance, kids that didn't finish their schooling. The one that come out decent is people that didn't step outside of their house and socialize with the ppl here (my neighbour's kids, whose children r our childhood fren, come out ok. the girls r going to be doctors. slum-born doctors, ha ha. osem wat?)

so yadda yadda yadda

nak terjun sungai. air tengah dalam.