Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Monday, December 12, 2011

rambling

lol, to wake up around 3.30 am every day for three weeks is annoying yo

still am a noob for almost everything yo~~ coloring, writing,baking,drawing,being a proper human = loser forever. yesh!!

thick-skinned is so not on lately -blaming the inferiority complex- there goes the confidence :whoosh:

two months and counting being drowned in BBC's Merlin fandom : tied in, with rocks and all and plop into the fandom figurative ocean: fanfics, spoiler, behind the scenes, interview, bloopers...even if someone manage to hauled me up, CPR might not be necessary..gone forever it seems

feeling guilty I'm forgetting other fandom? not really...they make me up and shape me like this..though it seems like I'm climbing some sort of invincible stairs, first it's sasunaru, then some other manga characters pairing, jumping into the mainstream yaoi, after that, hello potterverse, some drarry fic for me, oh, and i'll never gonna put aside albus/scorp, now, it's a series. preferably arthur/merlin, though seriously i'm not picky..lol, got to taste my first RPF here.lololo, so grateful of fic rec <3

social network make me feel worthless and useless and generally like an attention whore, shameless shameless attention whore who post inane stuff bout what I only noe, with no one really to share..blame me in being excited for whatever Colin did, or fic that I read, I get off on that. the small guilty pleasure? Nad who is never tired of my incessant rambling, and being a human that I can touch. and hear, and make eye contact to vent it all out (n I think this is a vice versa thing, she need to vent off too) and not some disembodiment for people who is out there doing god, i dunno. me to blame, of course, being the busy (query note here) peeps. apparently i didnt fill up my social quota nicely, the bar become red..send me some social bunny, sims creator.

dear someone, i hope your bout of relapse gone quickly..i'm praying for you
and dear someone, sorry for not following up after what happen.I'm gonna call ya after I have enough credit..I'm still in my strict budget=starvation phase
and dear someone other, I'm sorry for being such a noob that I dont really noe how to use that site to keep up and throw in some shite from the sixth pharagraph for other reasons that bear no repeating.lol.be happy, wherever you are <3<3<3

dear bloggie, i <3 you.

:rambling ftw:
:ish forever alone, in every sense of speaking, no thanks to self:

0 comments: