Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

may entry...done nothing yet

i want to write something grand...but nothing really good happen. i turned 20 (wuhuu me) with papa and daddy in front of me, looking all serious (and howt) facing the enemy and my friend, occasionally sleeping beside me. no cake whatsoeva. dumping my money on sushi already..hehe

i want to find good ideas for comics but i cannot find anything. and my younger brother keep getting sick..always demam, told him to take the medicine and NO PLAYING OUTSIDE yet dia x dengar, then sapa salah? o course the nurse wannabe! x de orang lain...hahaha

when i put my pensel on a paper, it turn out to be such a horror..i could go scream:

"wtf is this???y my leg look lyke stick..n ma hand look lyke chopstick been implanted there..n wat wif d look? i wanna sexy look...no bitchy-bitchy one..and y is arthur everywhere??where's papa??"

i really want to scream all the things mention above when i draw. and i'm in dire need of reinforcing my love to papa and daddy...my hetalia obssession have gotten bigger than i expected. i'm no longer scrambling the net for papa n daddy but for them instead. i got to watch all the MAD videos on arthur.they were all so..GREAT!! i bawled my eyes for a few of the video esp d one involving him, alfred and/or kiku. shite, i'm shipping others apart papa n daddy.
but i can't help it..

England Pictures, Images and Photos
one of the pic that taken from one of d vid. it made me cry...T-T

since papa story is nearing its end, i'm picking up a new fandom tapi nanti jadi cam laling..fandom abes tetengah jalan, papa n daddy nyew story still jalan...aiyah. don't want lah.

now i start to merepek alweady...what's d point i post this up?nevamind. let me put arthur up. this is purely for my own satisfaction,k? juz bear it.

England Pictures, Images and Photos

++chepazana++
++currently lost her mind, obsessing arthur too much++

5 comments:

Sayko said...

Yeah, don't remind me of my own misery. I can remember it myself. I mean, who would have thought that Code Geass and Special A could finish so fast. Damn those manga-ka and production studios!

Anyway, I still have a few things up my sleeve. I still have Skip Beat!, Gakuen Alice and I love HS. And somehow, I doubt that Naru is ending this year, so you better be careful too.

In a different case, I am sad that Special A and Code geass is finished. It has FukuJun in it!!! NO!!!!!

chepazana said...

tzch...laling...u posa fukujun skunk...too much fukujun will block ur artery..clogging it lyke fat...

talking bout reinforcing temedobe luv, got myself swarming up adult fanfic. ah, adult, u know -wink,wink-. i'm reinforcing, with tissue by my side and blood transfusing in -wink,wink-

got the implication yet?? -wink,wink-

sori i sakit mata -wink,wink-

Sayko said...

don't worry, I don't feel like I kena posa fukujun in these year. Fukujun ad wat anime br... U noe, teagmibachi, oso known as letter bee? Yeah, he's in it.

chepazana said...

ah...his career blooming...no wonder lah...aiyah

Sayko said...

never mind... u srh i posa fukujun, i posa. tp skrg i gle suriyama noriaki@non-tan. hehehe... comey but very old oredi.