Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

lokk....my kiddie!!!





introducing my new kids....naru and cheeha. their names click something in your mind? figure. i named them after papa and daddy, of course. that sleepy-head is cheeha and that cutie beside him is naru.

that's belle.their older sis. and cheeha, in his own crib.

together they're taking a stroll down my own bloody table with oh-so-gayish pink pram. not that they complain. apparently they can't talk.



oh, look!! a -cat- guy. he's Niles, a butler that take care of all my child. and no, he's not a pedophile or anything vulgar. the reason he being half nay-ked is because i..urm..strip him myself??? and my god, doesn't my child look cute, going all clingy with a guy other than their father. shall punish them for that...i want to make a scene where Niles help Belle up but it looks lyke he kiss her and stuff. what with the close gone.( well, you see, that cloth have a very interesting design and i somehow forgot to give it back to Niles)

all the family having dinner!!! they even invited Mong jr. ( see that monkey, he's mong. my friend props.not mine.honestly, monkey??) cheeha refuse to have cake and slep in his shared pram. can you guess i use what for table and ooh, niles have his cloth back!!!
a very loving butler and caretaker of my child, despite looking like a pedophile

++chepazana+
++miss her child and niles already++

8 comments:

Sayko said...

cute? funny? I don't know.
BTW, I really need to tell you this but i can't post it to my blog so here goes...

chepa, you should totally check out this fic, the title is match maid in heaven, rating m and complete.

the other one is tomatoes and moob scoops. yg ni ak jumpe kt live journal. here is something that makes you wanna read it...
“Naruto.”

“Yes, Sasuke?”

Sasuke paused. Blinked. “Why is there tomato juice in my eye?”
Naruto flinched. “That was a tomato?”

“What inclined you to put a tomato in my mouth during sex?”

“I found it at your house. A ton of ‘em!” Naruto tried to explain.

“So you automatically figured they were sex toys.”

Naruto rolled his eyes. “Your house, teme. Of course I’d think anything was a sex toy.”

chepazana said...

hun..that maid story..it was fucking awesome..bloody maid, screwing lyke bunnies...ah,tissue...

and yeah, papa's right. daddy's house.everything is sex toys. doesn't it sound like daddy is all kinky??

implications~~

Sayko said...

Yeah, I know.... Uh, implications...

Which reminds me, why is the latest OP and ED is featuring daddy naked/half naked? I don't get it?

Are they trying to make profit in tissue business? Never mind that.

Here is another fic that you should read. Title: To be King. Rating: M. Complete. Damn good and funny.

chepazana said...

i shall really do something in tissue business now that you mention it hun.money in making.

bout daddy. well he needs a good lay. that stinking akatsuki's lair are reek of freaks..albeit some are hotties. and since it's been lyke..years since he got to do anything wif his blonde, he decided to strip off. show off some skin and wiggle brows suggestively so that a certain blonde can come to his rescue a lil bit faster..

with a lil side dishes: hot ass.

haha

Sayko said...

Ah, you and I both know that that hot piece of pale ass is coming back on his own to konoha and saves another certain hot tanned ass from pain.

But, they didn't have to show off his fucking hot body, does he?

chepazana said...

it's fanservice hun....we accept it...with open arms.

n maybe those two pieces of hot asses just lyke to show that their great figure r only for each other to explore.

geez, we sound lyke two old perverted geezers.

Kaede Katsuragi Kyoko said...

hi there.... one question though.... where the hell hat you find those cuties???????? that things are soooo cute..... i want one.....

chepazana said...

found it at toy's section at mid's jusco.quite costly lah dear. my friend told me that sogo's collection r much much more than the one at mid. she found mong there.